YOUR PURCHASE COMES WITH A STEAM KEY. (It is cheaper here than on Steam.) BUY IT HERE. :)
A downloadable game for Windows
Unending Galaxy is an unique mix of space-sim and 4X strategy.
Explore a vast and dynamic universe in which the different factions conquer new territories, colonize planets, and conduct diplomacy. Start as a simple pilot and amass wealth through trading, mining, and fighting. Turn this wealth into new stations and warships that you will use to carve the frontiers of your own empire. Or do none of that and become a powerful pirate and war profiteer by turning other factions against one another.
Unending Galaxy is available for Windows PC. It's a single-player, offline game with no DRM. Buying the game on itch.io will grant you a Steam key for personal use.
- Multiple maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
- Play on both hand-crafted and procedurally generated maps
- Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge
- Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
- 10 factions, 100 ships and 70 station types, dozens of weapons
- No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
- Powerful modding toolkit included
- Excellent soundtrack by Alexander Jordan
- Dual Core processor (quad core recommended for large maps)
- 2Gb RAM available
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- DirectX 10 installed with compatible graphic card
Current Version : 188.8.131.52 [release post]
Unending Galaxy is regularly updated with additional content and features!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||2D, 4X, Economy, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Sandbox, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Space Sim|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few hours|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.95 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.