Hi, I just redeemed my Itch.io key from Groupees and was wondering how I get the Steam key? Thanks. :)
A downloadable game for Windows
Unending Galaxy is an unique mix of space-sim and 4X strategy.
Explore a vast and dynamic universe in which the different factions conquer new territories, colonize planets, and conduct diplomacy. Start as a simple pilot and amass wealth through trading, mining, and fighting. Turn this wealth into new stations and warships that you will use to carve the frontiers of your own empire. Or do none of that and become a powerful pirate and war profiteer by turning other factions against one another.
Unending Galaxy is available for Windows PC. It's a single-player, offline game with no DRM. Buying the game on itch.io will grant you a Steam key for personal use.
- Multiple maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
- Play on both hand-crafted and procedurally generated maps
- Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge
- Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
- 10 factions, 100 ships and 70 station types, dozens of weapons
- No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
- Powerful modding toolkit included
- Excellent soundtrack by Alexander Jordan
- Dual Core processor (quad core recommended for large maps)
- 2Gb RAM available
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- DirectX 10 installed with compatible graphic card
Current Version : 184.108.40.206 [release post]
Unending Galaxy is regularly updated with additional content and features!
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||2D, 4X, Economy, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Sandbox, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Space Sim|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.95 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Yeah, I was shown a screen shot of a friends one and he had a steam key icon but mine didn't. It's obviously a problem at Groupees end and I will email them as soon as I get around to it myself. I think it's because I got mine through their trading system and it was probably marked for trade by the original purchaser before the steam keys were added. Looks like a glitch in their key allocation.
Oh! If you got it through trading there, there's no guarantee a steam key is provided, that's something between you and whoever you traded the key with. Sadly, Groupees allows customers to trade the steam and itch.io keys independently (a principle I am not a fan of because it leads to situation like this one).
You sure can ask them just in case. If they can't help, I'll see if i can find you a key (they take a while to generate now and I don't have one on hand right now).
YOUR PURCHASE COMES WITH A STEAM KEY. (It is cheaper here than on Steam.) BUY IT HERE. :)